Monday, April 11, 2011

Funny Email Title-

So this morning I got an email that said (and I QUOTE):
Your Amazon.com order of "The Trendy Turtle - 12 Ass..." has shipped!

At first I thought it was a JOKE! I was like what in the world? My what? has been shipped? HAHA!! I had a laugh- I knew I ordered something but it wasn't a turtle or "12 ass".. so I opened the email and it STILL didn't clarify what I ordered or finish the "..." sentence it started in the heading. Well, turns out I ordered headband hair bows for Madelyn. The WHOLE statement at the bottom of the page said:
"You have been charged for the following items shipped today:

The Trendy Turtle - 12 Assorted 3-in-1 Large Flower Hair Clip Bows with Soft Stretch C..."

They still left a "..." which I thought was strange, but needless to say- WHO PROOF READS THIS STUFF!!! I had a laugh this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment